What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A membership site that will help you land a job on the rigs
- Supplies you with the tools you need to put yourself head and shoulders above the other guys when applying for oil rig jobs
- Tackles the topic of resume sending agencies and tells you what you should be doing instead
- Reveals the truth on all those SCAMS and shows you how to spot – and avoid – them
- Shares insider information like when THE BEST time to find a job on an oil rig is
- Gives you instant access to over 200 drilling companies worldwide
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Get A Job On The Rigs Membership scores 71.11/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://workontherigs.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: workontherigs.com you’ll also be taken through to workontherigs.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)